In eCargo Web, you can set up and manage your customer businesses. This includes managing information that they need to create freight jobs, as well as their user accounts.
Skip ahead to
View your customers
In the Admin section of eCargo Web, go to My Customers to manage your customer businesses - the businesses who dispatch freight jobs. For businesses which are under your parent business, see My Business.
Edit an existing customer
Click on a business name in My Business to view and change its information. Information is divided into the following tabs:
- Details - Business information, like address and contact details
- Products - Products that the customer can add to freight jobs
- Users - Manage the user accounts attached to the customer business
- Communications - Notifications recently sent to the customer and their users.
- Attributes - Information linked to the customer (such as rate table)
- Scheduling - Calculations set up for automated lead times.
Add a new customer
To add a new customer, click New Customer Business. You will need to select a Business Name and Configuration Template for the customer (templates give the customer different permissions - they will have been set up for you by eCargo and could be generic, or specific to your business).
After adding the customer's details, Save. You can create users.
Before jobs are created the following information is required for calculating freight.
- Import rates for the new customer.
- If the rates use new rating zones, add the new zones to zone mapping.
|< Managing your carriers||User management >|