In eCargo Web, you can manage your carrier business list of who transports your jobs for delivery.
Skip ahead to
View your carriers
In the Admin section of eCargo Web, go to My Carriers to manage the carriers that can be used by your businesses and customers to transport freight jobs.
Edit an existing carrier
Click on a carrier name in My Carriers to view and change its information. Information is divided into the following tabs:
- Details - Business information, like address and contact details
- Products - Products that the carrier can transport
- Carriers - Carriers that delivery can be sub-contracted to
- Users - Manage the user accounts attached to the carrier business
- Communications - Notifications recently sent to the carrier and their users.
- Attributes - Information linked to the carrier (such as rate calculations)
Add a new carrier
To add a new carrier, click Add Carrier. You can then enter a name and select a template for the carrier (there is only one template available for carriers - Creator Carrier Template).
|< Managing your businesses||Managing your customers >|