Nov 2020: Label printing improvements, new Premium release and a new API
- Other improvements to label printing, including:
- All labels will now print uncollated, ie if multiple copies of pallet labels are printed eCargo will group the copies together for each pallet, eg 1 of 2, 1 of 2, 2 of 2, 2 of 2.
- A bug fix to printing multiple copies of labels
- Foodstuffs cross dock suppliers can now print SSCC labels
- You'll find more details on label printing in our online guide here.
- A new installer for the eCargo Windows application (Premium) has been released. Improvements include:
- More regular software updates
- Improved performance and security
- Improved description on the different installation options for Systems Administrators
- For more details read our installation guide here.
- There are now new APIs for invoices and rates, you'll find more details in our API centre here.
- Performance improvements to the CHEP pallet report
- A new Loscam pallet report is now available
- The carrier assignment rules import had a bug which caused the import to fail when duplicate destination names existed, this has now been resolved.
- A bug has been fixed where pallet labels were not always printing the number of copies requested.