- The Invoice to feature, which allows a logistic provider to invoice freight owned by one business entity to another business entity, has now been enhanced to allow for more advanced invoicing rules. An alternate business to be invoiced can now be selected based on charge type and pickup carrier. All current invoicing rules can be viewed in the master data report.
- The consignment API now supports the creation of consignments with order line items. Full documentation can be found here.
- Fixed an issue where the feature to set and unset mandatory unit of measures had been broken by an earlier update.
- Fixed an issue where email address validation was not allowing valid emails to be entered for new user logins.
- Fixed a number of errors where a dead end page was presented when trying to view an invoice page or set a consignment charge manually.