This is a minor release of the eCargo Premium dispatch software, we just wanted to squeeze in a few small goodies before Christmas.
Consignment, Manifest and Label printing
The printed documentation for consignments, manifests and pallet labels now uses the subcontractor name as the Carrier if there is a subbie allocated to the job or manifests. Previously this would only ever print the name of the prime carrier. This should reduce confusion at point of pickup where it's the subcontractor who is picking up the goods, not the prime carrier.
Consignment Note printing
A few minor layout changes have been made to increase the size of the consignment number text and display a consignment number underneath the barcode for improved readability.
Addition of Customer to the Advanced Search
In the Advanced Search feature there is a More button that you can click to find additional search criteria. We have added Customer to this section. Entering the customer name in a search will return all consignments created by that particular customer, regardless of where they are being picked up from or delivered to.
A number of bug fixes and minor improvements have been made:
- Saving jobs. An error would sometimes occur if the user clicked the Save button multiple times
- Viewing manifests. An error would sometimes occur when following a certain path to viewing manifests and manifest pickup details
- Possible bug fix to an intermittent quick search issue when the search would use the previous delivery number entered
- Copy Job feature did not copy the original jobs protection type, ie Chilled, Ambient or Frozen
- A new consignment could not be saved if no UOMs were entered and the Item was not altered in any way
- The Assign Carrier action was not available to Logistics Providers in the job list menu for jobs in the Assign Carrier status