- In order to address the many queries we get about electronic interfaces, we have built an administration page that allows you to do the following yourself:
- Search for inbound or outbound interface events by date or object number (eg consignment number)
- View interface event status, eg Processed, Queued or Error
- View date/time the interface event was processed
- View any error messages
We will shortly be releasing a second update to this function, allowing you to also:
- View attachments
- Retry interface events
- View archived (old) interface events and attachments
- Zero rate cards: There is now the facility to load a zero rate card entry, allowing you to invoice customers or suppliers a zero rate. To set this up simply load a rate card with 0 in the charge amount column.
- Loscam Pallet unit of measure field now available. Loscam are entering the NZ market as a pallet provider, this new field allows you to accurately track and manage your pallet types.
- New and improved Invoice PDF files: During peak load times caused by weekly invoice runs the creation of the invoice PDF files was taking an unacceptably long time. This has now been rectified, with the invoice formats receiving a little tidy up at the same time.
- Invoice Line Comments were not showing on the invoice for manually added charges.