Many of the changes in this latest update of Premium are subtle, but will provide some significant benefits to users when managing exceptions.
- Undo functions:Jobs can now be rolled back to a previous status by using the options in the new Undo menu. Withdrawn jobs can now also be Unwithdrawn. Some scenarios where you will find these new functions useful could be:
- A job has been mistakenly dispatched: Use the Rollback Status option to Undispatch the job so it can either be withdrawn or altered before being dispatch again.
- A job has been delivered with the incorrect delivery date or time: Use the Rollback Status option to Undeliver the job so the delivery details can be altered and it can be redelivered.
- A job has been mistakenly cancelled (Withdrawn): Use the Unwithdraw option to re-instate the job.
- Automated notifications to Accounts team: Accounts team members will now be sent an auto generated email when jobs that have been invoiced are rolled back or cancelled. The email will include details of the job and the invoice(s) that have been issued for it. The idea is to highlight the need for any credits and re-issues when operations make changes to jobs.
- Quick Search on Details screen: The Quick Search function previously only available from the Summary screen has now been added to the Details screen. You can now quickly search for jobs or manifests without having to go back to the Summary screen.
Bug Fixes/General Enhancements
- The Post Jobs button has been renamed to New Job and repositioned to make it simpler for new users to locate this function.
- Additional icons added to the jobs menu to improve ease of use when locating the relevant option.
- You will now be warned when entering dates older than 30 days in an attempt to reduce data entry errors.
- Multiple sub-contractors: Changing the subcontractor twice before saving can record both Carriers as a subcontractor on the consignment. Bug fixed.
- Summary screen fix: When having to scroll down the Summary page to find and click on the customer, the Summary screen does not remember the vertical page location when returning to the Summary screen. Bug fixed.
- Manifest dispatch date: When a manifest is dispatched and the date is entered via keyboard, rather than selecting from the calendar, the dispatch date is recorded as the current date, not the date entered. Bug fixed.
- A blank vehicle assigned to a job was causing it to change status. Bug fixed.