After an invoice is approved, the invoice PDF (and CSV) file will be emailed to the customer or supplier's users setup to receive invoices.
If one of your customers/suppliers are not receiving their invoices from eCargo, please walk through the following checks to identify the issue:
- Ask the user to check their Junk/Spam folder in their email application.
- If the user is using Microsoft Outlook ask them to check their 'Other' folder, instead of the 'Focused' inbox.
- Go to the Admin/My Customers page, find the customer then select the Communications tab. This will show you if the invoice emails have actually been sent to anyone in the business.
- If the above step confirms the emails are being sent, request the user log a support call with their IT service provider, who will be able to provide further assistance with tracking down the missing emails.
- If after trying all of the above the emails have not been located please contact eCargo Support.