Question: I've updated my rates and need to recalculate a number of consignment charges, how do I do this?
Answer: There are a number of ways to recalculate a consignment charge;
To recalculate a single charge find the consignment then select the Recalculate button on the consignment details page:
To recalculate many charges at once, do the following:
- Select the Invoice Dashboard page from the Invoices menu.
- Adjust your movement date cutoffs appropriately, refresh.
- Click on Customer or Supplier Ready to be Invoiced to view these jobs.
- Select the appropriate Customer or Supplier (not the checkbox) to view their jobs.
- Click the Show All button at the bottom of the list.
- Select the relevant jobs you wish to recalculate or select All jobs by clicking the checkbox next to the table headings.
- Then (carefully) click on the down arrow next to the Create Invoice button.
- Select 'Recalculate Selected Charges'
Following this all selected consignments will be recalculated, please note this may take some time, depending on how many consignments were selected and how busy the system is at the time.